Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Your a horrible friend if...

I gotta rant about something...
If your best friends with your friends ex that treats her, or treated her like shit.
YOUR ONE HORRIBLE ASS FRIEND.

So Im talking to my ex, Lets call him Devyn, I still like him a bit (Well I love the old him.) and my bestie of like, forever (Lets call her Vicki)
I could be conversating about anything, and Devyn will open his mouth and throw a horrible ghetto insult, and Vicki will continue to conversate with him as if he didnt say anything at all.-
WTF?
And then she flirts with him, RIGHT in front of me, calling him sexy, and being all touchy-feely and shit..
Uhmmm... What? Do I have to remind her that he is my ex-boyfriend? And its not just that, We both know hes Bragging, Conceited, Sex-Addicted, Disrespectful asshole. But she acts like hes Prince Hot-And-Fun.
 And heres what also pisses me off.

She had problems with her ex, who was also cool,. He was a giant asshole, He treated her like shit, and I disliked him for it.
Her boyfriend seems pretty cool when hes not being an asshole, but Im not best friends with him.
Like hey, Im cool with some of my friends exes, I mean you dont have to dislike them or anything, Its okay if you have quick normal conversations with them sometimes in my opinion.
But if he is treating me like shit- with ZERO reason on a daily basis and you still treat him like hes a god? Uh no. Thats just... Urg,,
Like really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews