Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fuck mainstream music -____-

To all the people that are mad because I dislike mainstream rap.
Now calm yo' tits and unclentch your ass.

I dont dislike mainstream rap because its mainstream.. I dislike it because its mostly meaningless and recycled.
But actually. Im starting to dislike most mainstream music
-No not because I'm some Hipster

 its the same damn beats, the same damn lyrics and the same fuckery.
Can someone in mainstream change the game a bit for christ sakes. Or is it the same.
-Loud traditional pop beat-
"YEAHHHH! Party party party! Oh! oh! Yeahhh!"

I mean dude... really? .___.;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews