Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hoe down! Hoe down!



1. Bad pimp move, you dont smack your bitch down with someone there. EVERY pimp thats good at his disgusting job knows this
2.Who the hell just sits down and records this shit? I would have beat his ass personally.
3.She walked away, WHY did she walk back? This hoe had 38367272833 chances to get the hell out of there. Wtf...?

This world just... SMH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews