Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waka Flocka & Wiz Khalifa Smoke Session


How fucking ignorant........
I'll never, in my life, see whats so cool about smoking, my ignorant ass friends are like.
"AWWWW SHITTTTTT. YUHHHHH DEY BE SMOKIN AND SO I SMOKE ANNNN YEHH!"
And have the nerve to cop an attitude when I say,
"Alright, Enjoy the Lung Cancer."

My youth scares me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews