Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fiction request.. :/

Yo. I hate writing this romantic shit.
But my sis requested... so I did it.
None of that sappy shit though, this is going to be as dark and as cruel as possible just to express my strong feelings for not wanting to do this."

And this shit isnt going to be a series. Im getting straight to the point in one simple chapter. -____-


Blane looks down at the bouquet of flowers hes holding.
"I hope she likes roses...."
He looks up at the traffic light wondering when he'll be able to cross. Traffic in Dry Branch is impossible........
He glances accross the street.
".. Is that her?" he asks himself before turning back around to see.
He rushes to retrive his phone from his pocket to text her.
"Aiiiish..... I left it at ho..."
He pauses.
He sees a woman getting into a car with a strange man.-
"Of course thats not her."
The car pulls off. Yet hes still concerned.
"Shes supposed to be at home.Waiting for me. Of course she wouldnt be with someone else."
He walks quickly while failing at giving himself a pep talk.
"Though... she has been acting strange lately..."
He speeds up his pace while pondering every possibility.
He begins running towards home.
(I'm too lazy to add anymore detail... lets skip ahead.)
He almost runs into his front door.
"Damn... Velocity". He murmurs before rushing to open the door.
"Chanel? He calls her name while scanning the small apartment.
He notices a note on the coffee table...
"Incase you return before I do. I went to the store for a few art supplies. Love, Chanel."
He sighs a breath of relief.
"Of course... It was her, she was just getting a ride from a friend"
He sinks into the chair and closes his eyes.
".... but she was in front of a coffee shop.."
He opens his eyes when he hears a strange sound from the back.
"Huh?" He scans the room before getting up and walking to the back.
He hears the noise again.
"... A woman?"
He continues walking slowly as the voice gets louder.
Hes alarmed by the sound of a man's swearing.
He pauses looking for an item that can possibly cause bodily damage before continuing pacing slowly towards the closed room door.
The sounds are extremely loud.
He pauses. ".... A man.. and a- Oh my god."
He kicks the door
"SHIT. Why the fuck did I do that!?"
He noise inside the room stops.
Blane opens the door and freezes...
".... Blane?" Chanel looks at him wide-eyed.
Theres complete silence.
A strange man appears from under the bed covers.
Chanel struggles with the sheets while trying to escape the bed.
"Blane. I can explain!"
She murmurs while racing to put on her shirt.
"3 years. 3 fucking years."
He clentches his fists and walks out the doorway.


- I'll finish later.  This was like I said, a request. So... I'm not posting this in a special place :/ This is my worst work in my opinion, its almost 3am, and I'm not even trying. Enjoy :l

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews