Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

If you got a tounge ring...

I'm talking to my erm...."Friend".
You know that person you flirt with inbetween relationships? You know you'll never date them, but you flirt anyway? Since we're both in relationships at the moment, it was just casual conversation.
At least I thought....

He looks at me and says "Ayeee... Yo check out tha' piercing".
I look at him like hes insane while hes showing me his tounge ring..... :/
I say, "Sweeet. Where you get it at?"
He gives me the "Shut the fuck up, I'm talking" look before mumbling
"Yoooo... That means I'm pro at a little something man..."
I ask what.
Hes like ".... Lets just say. If we go behind that fence right der.... You'd be begging for more".
.....
Of coruse. I handled the situation like a classy young woman.
I yelled,
"Yo dude what the fuck did I just say? Exactly. I'm going to tell your girlfriend about this shit."
And.... he starts cursing me out.

... -Sigh- Moral of the story here kids.
Just ignore your former FWB until your single........

And. Who started the
"if you got a tounge ring, your pro at eating pussy" thing anyway?
Not like the hoes around here would deny getting head though :/ 
But I always wondered,
What the hell is so enjoying about eating some chick out?
To this day I dont get it.
My guyfriends freaking obsess about it. I dont get the hype :l

/End Rant...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews