Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fake Piercings..

He ain't here tonight, and yo' these dudes got me fiending for... oops. I aint mean to share that much.
The nigga looking at me like "Hey yo wassup", obvious he got the cash, though his clothes and shoes clash, lookin at him like I'm mad... Why the fuck am I rhyming? He walks over to me, got perfect timing.
I aint even want to do it. Hell, he made me do it. I have the power to say no but the-- you know says do it.
...... And thats how I ended up with baby Gina.

Songwriting late at night is tiring...
Been out all weekend with the sis and her cousin from California.
Rather odd thing we started....
Whenever we see a dude wearing Skinnies We look at him, Yell "CAAAAAAT DADDY!" and look away.
(If you seen The Reject's video for "Cat Daddy", you'd get the joke.... Kind of)

Anyway. What is with Lithonia Male Rachets?
Me and the Sis we're at Stonecrest in Hot Topic, This dude walks past....
He looks at me and my sis and says.
".... Yo. Who single."
I mean really? Trying to flirt with 2 girls at the same time? But on the bright side, we bought fake piercings.

We're nerds. I know.
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews