Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Monday, March 21, 2011

I cannot take you seriously if......

I'm going to compose a small list of some of my many pet peeves... here it goes.

I cannot take you seriously if

- You dress like a whore
- Your pants are sagging
- You dont use correct English. (I mean if your not even going to try.)
- You consider yourself a "Bad Bitch", "Pretty Boi", "Barbie", or a "Real Nigga".
- You think your smart because you get a paycheck
- Your hustle is illegal
- Your a Hoodrat
- Your Ghetto
- You endlessly bring up your race in every conversation
- You refer to every African-American male as "Nigga", and every African-American female as "Bitch."
- Your insults go no further than.. Bitch Nigga, Bitch ass Nigga, Bitch ass pussy nigga, Bitch ass pussy ass homo ass Nigga, Itty-Bitty Dick comittee ass Nigga, or Stupid ass fuck Nigga.
- You descriminate blacks by the shade of their skin. (If I get another invite to a Lightskin VS Darkskin party Im going to whoop someones ass.)
- Your extremely loud in public
- Your always insulting someone
- Your always bragging about yourself
- You brag about your sex life
- You brag about anything
- You have no shame
- Your conceited
- You smoke
- You drink
- Your ignorant

Thats it for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews