Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Really? Just diss us all? Smh...

I love my friends, but conversations like this just plain piss. me. off.

Lynn: Yoooo... Who's the group of cuties you were talking too?
Me: Oh. Them? I know them from Ashworth.
Lynn: Yo' homeschool?
Me: Online school, but yes.
Lynn: Waitwaitwait. Homeschool got guys THAT hot?
Me: No Lynn, we're all ugly and pale due to living under a rock.
Lynn: Whatever, you gonna hook me up?
Me: Uh. their taken.
Lynn: I bet by some ugly ass Ashworth chicks huh?
Me: ... Actually 2 of them have girlfriends that are long distance... the other 2 have girlfriends that go to LHS...
Lynn: Yoooo. He think they wanna cheat on they long distance?
Me: I highly, highly doubt that.
Lynn: I can get them, they homeschooled.So they know they aint got experience. 

I mean. I know theres alot of stereotypes that home/online schoolers deal with daily, but damn. REALLY?
..... Urg -____-

But this list made me smile. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews