Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

What the hell is wrong with them?

Alot of things in the world I'm unable to comprehend. This at the moment is the most ignorant.
Mom, You say that we cant walk around at 10pm because the neighbors downstairs can hear us.
But its perfectly fine if you scream like a fucking banshee at 3 - 5am over the most ignorant mess.
Really?

And also, Im an online student, Its just plain stupid when my mom looks at my laptop screen, sees I'm on Facebook or whatever, and asks "Are you doing your schoolwork?" You arent that damn blind, you can see that Im not doing my damn schoolwork.

And one last thing,
Why whenever my parents argue with eachother they yell at ME.
Example, The entire kitchen can be dirty.
My dad freaking picks up on one little thing that I COULD have done.
Like dude? WTF!? Your freaking mad at mom's ignorant ass, not me .___.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews