Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dating her Little Brother

I'll be honest, I feel weird dating someones Little Brother.
Why?
I have a little brother, and it makes me sick to the stomach thinking of my Little Brother doing the shit with his girlfriends that I do with my boyfriends. (Not like he actually has a girlfriend, I'm honestly lucky. My almost 13 year old brother has zero interest in girls- How is this good? That means I dont have to beat some chicks ass if she crosses the line)

Example...
I dated this girl's Little Brother before,
We were at his house.... I felt odd o__o. We were in the backroom, and she was in the living room. (The way his place was set up you could look straight into the backroom...)
 if me and him TRIED to make-out, she'd be like
"NO. NO. NO SEX. NO HICKEYS. YA'LL TO YOUNG FOR THAT!"
Damn, we were only kissing. not like I was going to Upsidedown reverse cowgirl him right there on the couch.

But I understood where she was coming from. 
And then I vowed to always respect Little Brothers!


.......................

Lol idaf if your a Big Brother or an only child though. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews