Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Damn Niggas -___-

Inspired by my ignorant friends and Dormtainment.com's Mike3G "I hate Nigga's" rant. I decided to put one together.

Yes. I hate Niggas also.
Now if your thinking "YOU HATE NIGGAS...? BUT YOUR BLACK"?
Exactly, I'm black, Not a Nigga.. Nigga's are ignorant African-Americans.
You know those type of black people that go around
- Blowing money on ignorant things
- speaiking in Highly skilled in Ebonics.
- Bragging
Example of famous Niggas.
Lil' Wayne, Birdman, MIMs, Souljaboy, 50 cent, Lil' Kim, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Waka Flocka Flame, Plies, Gucci Mane, Lil' Bow Wow, Jim Jones, Ice Cube, Rick Ross,  Jay-Z. ETC.

Oh, And if a guy even calls himself a "Real Nigga" that means hes mastered, or thinks hes mastered the art of ignorance.
#SMH #CalledYourAssesOut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews