Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lovely new household fragrances!

Do people think your plain, boring, or have no swag? Then I have the most lovely product for you..
STREET SCENTS!
Street scents also comes in these lovely fragances!
- Kush
- Trash Cans
- Your ex girlfriends pussy
- Stale Patron
- Blood
- Unprotected sex
And new and improved!
- Cash money!

Call today and we'll throw in!
A Kid Cudi Album!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews