Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

People aren't always who you think you are.

Got into an arguement with my high ass ex. This dude had the nerve to start begging my best friend for sex. Smh.. How desperate can you be.
I'm going to give this advice to all guys everywhere.
- Never, ever, ask your best friends ex for sex. It just makes you look desperate dude....


This is why I dont date.
- Niggas
- Potheads
- Braggers
- Idiots
- The Ignorant.

I was honestly crying, because I still loved him. But shoot, after that little freakout he had. Huge turn-off.
Throwing this 3rd grade rap-culture insults. But hey, We move on. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews