Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rambling about dudes. :/

Though I'm taken right now.
Theres 1 thing I really, really hate that just came to my mind.

When I ask a dude I have interest in about what kind of girl he likes, he says.
"Laid-Back" or "Patient".
Why?
BECAUSE I AM THE EXACT OPPOSITE.
._____.;

I'm only Laid-Back when... Im like 5 minutes away from falling asleep.
Im only patient when..... well never.
And yeahhhh.... Usually dudes that look for chicks like that- get annoyed with me.

Actually. Most black guys get annoyed with me o___o;=
I'm not sure why....

That ends my rambling..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews