Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Over sexy Facebook photos And Tattoos..

I'm gonna be 100% real here.

I'm a huge freak. Yup. You heard me say it. Only like 3 ex boyfriends and a few close girlfriends, know this.
Why?
THIS. SHOULD. NOT. BE. ADVERTISED!
You dont see me posting on Facebook about how "Whips and chains excite" me, or how I was with this dude and I totally digged how rough he was (Im using examples, by the way)
Why? Its no ones damn business.
I shake my head in confusion in Disgust at the girls- AND guys that post exact details of their freakiness on Facebook, Twitter ETC

Oh, And dont get me started on half naked pictures.
Guys and shirtless pictures: Now I understand if your hanging with friends and its summer whatever, you can be at the pool or something and someone takes a picture of you shirtless and posts it on Facebook or whatever. But when you take pictures like this...


Its kind of like (Well for me) "Really dude.....? Got your happy trail, boxers and everything showing.." even if its a guy I'm like "Mmm...Hes hot." but in the back my mind its like..Come on..Really?

And for girls.
STOP. POSTING
-NAKED
-HALF NAKED
- 5TH OF A QUATER NAKED
- 75% NAKED
- ANYTHING NAKED
Pictures of yourselfs, Your young ladies, I know good and well my small waist makes my hips look bigger and sexier,(-Cough-) But you dont see me posting pictures like this:
And WHY dont I?
No one needs to see my goodies.
I actually have some self respect. If you EVER and I mean ever see me post any picture like that online PLEASE SMACK ME!!
(Now. Summer bathing suit pictures are alright. :D)


Now I'm going to rant a little on tattoos.
Some tattoos can be artistic, Pretty, Have meaning, Inspirational, Fun and all that. Having a few tats can look cool... But some people go overboard with it... Examples below..:

THIS AINT CUTE.



THIS AINT CUTE.



THIS REALLY AINT CUTE...





(-Chris Brown Voice- ) I'm done.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews