Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rant -_____-

So. My "Twin/Brother". AKA.... This guy that is supposed to be like my brother. Is giving me trouble once again.
He admit that he loved me awhile ago. Hell. I love him too- Honestly. More brotherly love.. nothing romantic...
He always claims he loves me blah blah.
Yet. He only wants to hang out if he thinks we're going to fuck. If not, He'd rather stay at home watching TV.
Honestly.... I wish we'd hang out more, and I wish I could hear his voice more.
But no. I'm just a Sister/Mindless whore in his opinion.....
-Sigh-..... 


And I also hate when the people I love make it obvious that something is wrong, but they just wont tell you
-___-

And it really pisses me off that I endlessly help people emotionally. But they dont even think about me when somethings wrong.
Why? No one fucking asks me whats wrong- ever. since I'm always so smiley and random.
Shit. Most of the times I'm depressed for my own reasons, but do you fucking hear me cry, bitch or moan about them all the time? No -___- Because I'm too busy making sure everyone else is alright.
Gahhhh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews