Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dude, This rule is in the damn Girl Code.

Okay, So "Vicki" and my ex are getting on my fucking nerves once again
I thought Vicki was my freaking sister, we're so close.
But shes always on my ex! Like WTF?
I dont even like him anymore, but what pisses me off is the same reason!
1. He disrespects me every chance he gets
2. "Vicki" acts like its funny, or hes just joking (Him calling me "Tar Girl" because I'm Brownskin isnt a joke)
3. She'll be always like "Oh you look sexy today!"

If your friend broke up with their ex just 1 month ago- who they were in love with.
Would you REALLY make best friends with the disrespectful idiot? And then flirt with them?!
Okay. I'll be honest, I have dated a friends ex like... 3 times before.
But the only reason why I did it was 1
1.My friend and her ex broke up 1+ year ago.
2. Their relationship was just for hook-ups. They could care less about eachother romantically.
3. My friend was cool with it
4. My friend been moved on

Example: If one of my friends dated say... This dude I fell in love with in October 09.
I would be cool with it. It has been a year and x months, and I've been moved on.
Now if my friend dated say, this guy I dated 3 months ago- that I still kind of liked, I'd be like
".... Seriously?" Because my friends know when im over a guy. (How do they know? I finally shut up about them.)

Urg. I have become friends with some of my friends exes, just that-, We might speak like once a week if that much. But I've never, ever flirted with a friends ex that they still werent 100% over.
Especially not right in front of them!

-Sigh... Im done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews