Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And as an American Citizen....

Okay so what I was homeschooled for 7 years. That does not mean that I'm clueless of reality. Thanks. Fucking remember that.

9th grade has been the most stressful grade so far. I thought 8th grade was bad. With all the pressure to pass the state test. relationship crap, and depression. But this freaking tops it.

First of all. I just want to know one thing. What the hell is wrong with being a virgin past the age of 14. I just cant understand this .___. Whenever my friends turn 15 their like. "OMGGG. GAHHH... I'M A VIRGIN. NOOOO :(". Like really? Does it matter? Whats the rush.
Yes I'm still a virgin, I get  questioned for it daily. but I just have something I have to say... It is my right as an American Citizen to choose to not ride, suck, or do any freaky shit with dick., dont judge me for it.

I think I'll relax. I've gotten myself into enough trouble to keep a danger-craving in check until Senior year, I shall not go into deep details, but yeah. I should rest - -"......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews