Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Friday, February 25, 2011

Eating-Out Tips.... (For Guys, Or For chicks who dig this.)

I'm not a fan of getting Eaten-Out. But I'm sick of my besties saying.
"URG! HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO EAT!"
"HE FREAKING BIT ME!!!"
"THAT IDIOT THINKS MY CILT IS 2 INCHES SOUTH!!"
"HIS DICK GAME IS ON POINT.... BUT HE CANT EAT FOR SHIT!!!"
"HE WAS GRINDING MY SKIN OFF WITH HIS TOUNGE!"
"IT WAS SO HORRIBLE I COULD FEEL MYSELF DRYING OUT LIKE A DAMP TOWEL IN A OVEN..." ETC.
(I'm quoting my friends, before anyone Grammar-Nazi's me.)

How to correctly give Oral sex (Eat Out) your female partner.

Oh... and after you, your boyfriend, girlfriend. ETC reads this, show them this guide, Just incase that idiot doesnt know the difference between your anus and your vagina.......

Guide To The Female Anatomy (With detailed explanation)

Your welcome. :)
I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews