Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Freshman Fuckery Chronicles: Ohh.. Wow, Seduction?

He looks at me and smiles.... 
I ask what he smiles about, he stares me up and down with those eyes I always fall for.
I ask what hes looking at, he appears as if hes too lost in his own lust to listen.
I try to change the subject, he walks closer to me and smiles, I regret telling him how much I love that damned smile.
He touches my cheek and asks "Why are you so cute". I turn around and walk away.....

I hate when he lies to me, I hate when he uses me for his own selfish desire.....

I turned away because I know your playing another game
the same one I've played many times before..
before.
Its depressing that you think I'm just a sex doll


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews