Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hes Already Taken..

May 2010:
So I joined my church's "Leadership training" program for training, Hot guys and... hot guys.
When I got there I met these 2 girls, That looked my age although they were 17.
This dude named.. lets call him Ryan came in the room, while we were waiting for the instructors to show up. We got markers and started drawing on the drawing board, Ryan had the qualities I like, My height, Obvious smarts, Slight obvious innocence and a great smile. So Iaid mah game on him!
Actually... all I did was introduce myself.
I started drawing on the board, like stick-figures and whatnot, I would have written quotes, but I was afraid he'd find that weird, He started writing Micheal Jackson quotes.
I said "Oh. Your a MJ fan?" his little brother speaks up and says "Yeah, The biggest." we all laugh.
The instructors come in and we sit down, while we prepare for them to get ready.
He turns around (He was sitting in a row in front of me)
He asks what school I'm in /Grade I say "Im in a 8th grader at Georgia Cyber Academy, You?"
He says he went there for 8th grade, but now (Then) he was a Freshman at Southwest Dekalb.

After the weeks go on, (These classes were every saturday for 8 weeks.)
I went EVERY week just to see him, unfortunately he only went to 3 of the 8 sessions
On the 7th session we were dicussing regligon.
He was trying to say something, but accidently cut off this other girl, lets call her Trina, and says "And I- Oh sorry, didnt mean to cut you off. Pretty name by the way. ANYWAY!" Everyone in the room was like "ooooooh"
Hes like "Oh my god, I didnt mean it like that, I got a girl!" and continued with his statement.

The meaning of this post is, Dont you HATE it when you find a great guy... BUT hes taken? .__.

'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews