Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

#DamnDekalbCounty

So AMHS is currently trending on Twitter. Which inspried this short rant.
All Dekalb County schools should make their "How many students enrolled" count more accurate for each school
Example:
Students enrolled at Clarkston HS: 910
Number of students that attend daily: 400
Students enrolled at Lithonia HS: 1618
Number Students that attend daily: 900
See my point?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews