Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Show me a good time... Protected Please.

Oh my god, a guy that takes things slow! I like that... :)

But I got to point out some fuckery right here.
Apparently she just got dumped, She's yelling about "DAMN I NEEDA FIND A NIGGA DAT CAN HANDLE DIS.... HE BETTER GOT A NICE WHIP, I AINT FUCKIN WIT NO BROKE ASS NIGGA! HE BETTER KNOW HOW TO LICK IT TOO GIRL. ALL WE GOT HUR IS FUCK NIGGAS, I ONLY FUCK WIT REAL NIGGAS, AINT NO GOOD ONES THOUGHHHH! IM EVEN DOWN TO FUCKIN IT RAW TONIGHT...."
And then this guy turns around and says "Ohhh... you lookin fo' a good nigga huh? iight baby come wit me, we might do lil something....."

I'm watching the whole thing like "This is such a level of coonery that I cant even.... What is this, I dont even..."
This is a PSA to all guys.
DONT. RAW. DOG. A. GIRL. YOU. JUST. MET! You dont know what the hell she got, and If you've been fucking other girls raw and havent been tested, you dont know have you have either. STOP. SPREADING. STDS.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews