Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to be obnoxious on Facebook:

5 ways to be obnoxious on facebook:

1. Type everything in all caps. LIKE THIS? SEE? ISNT THIS MORE ANNOYING THAN A MOFO?


2. Go on a person's profile, and post nonsense (more annoying in caps) on their profile.


3. Leave an revelant comment on someones picture.

4. Like spam!

4. Be a bitch

5. Post a picture of you pulling a duckface.


I'm done for now. Hopefully none of my friends read this... or they'll be pissed.<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews