Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can't be friends this Valentines day..?

Such a boring Saturday. Oh what Am I doing? Sitting on my bed, listening to the Radio. (As much as I love Trey Songz's "Cant be friends". I'm still unenterained.)

Lol, All my single friends are crying. Oh come on, Am I the only person that sees Valentines day as just a mainstream love-fest, I'm not a minstream-bashing Hipster or anything. But come on.... Any day you can do something special with the one you love- NOT just Valentines day...

And I kiiiind of see how some single/lonely people are getting sad over it. If you step outside Monday after 6pm. Its couple-city. But come onnn... don't shed tears over it.

Honestly, this is the first Valentines day that I actually have a Valentine- but I cant even see him.... we'll probably just be texting/skyping. Oh, modern technology!

-Sigh-.... Bored. Gonna go.. do Black chick stuff o.o;
(Wondering what that is? It can range from prostitution to starting a New World Order... But I'm just gonna read.....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews