Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Show me a good time... Erm. No.


Wtf... What happened to respect? I was in walmart, this Souljaboy looking asshole whispered "Hey, hey. Miss lady." while I walked past him, I turn around and asked "Yes?", hes like "Whats a fine girl like you doing alone?", I said "Uhmmm.... Im with my mom.." He moves closer to me and says "You look like your in need of something...." I look around and say "well. I came here for food..." He laughs and says "Cute and funny... You seem like you need to be shown a good time... Ditch your mother and come with me.."
....
Im like "uhhh... no thanks. Im good"
And walk away. WTF? REALLY?
Some guys just.... urg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews