Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I think they should attend Pussy-Addicts anonoymus..

Okay, So we all know that guy right? That used to be so sweet, kind and innocent, and as soon as he hit puberty.
He turned into a pussy-addicted disrespectul asshole? OH. And dont let him be attractive, then he automatically gets bragging rights without question. Example of things this Pussy-Addicted, Disrespectful Asshole would say.
"Raw Dog-ed this chick, made her scream"
"All I had to do was look at her and she was all on my dick..."
"None of ya'll other niggas get pussy like I do."
"I eat her out till she cums twice then surprise her and hit it from the back :)"
Or something along those lines.

And if you dare point out how stupid, risky and downright man-whoreish it is to fuck any girl that is willing, he goes off on you, as if you have a problem. Oh lord, and dont dare be a virgin and say it.....

Sad, My mom always told me sex changes a person, I never believed her until 7th grade, when my older 8th/9th/10th grade friends started loosing their virginity, But I'll share a story.

Im not going to tell the date of this, because one of my friends will point out said ex boyfriend.
I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks, we took things like really, really slow. I liked that.
He was so sweet, nice and respectful, He always knew when something was wrong,whenever I was lonely he was there, I could even say I fell for him. But after awhile, he started to get distant, apparently it was because he was busy (I only fall in love with guys that are mega-ultra-busy - -) He still said he loved me ETC. But his stupid ass told EVERY cheating-activity he did on Facebook. After awhile I got sick of it and left him. He agreed we should do the same.
I got Post-Breakup-Regret-Syndrome and tried to win him back for 2 weeks.
He lost his virginity. (He told all of Facebook...) and then it was like he was different.
He was disrespectful towards girls, swore more, Smoked/drank more.
-Sigh- Honest truth, I still love him to this day- correction, I love the old him.

I guess my teenage years still have more to teach me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews