Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sexual Photo Relief and Justin Bieburrr...

Oh god. Whenever he asks me a question that means he wants something... something sexual.
For christ sakes, can some of you keep your hormones in check for at least a friggin' day!?
Do you see me going around ripping guys shirts off and tackling th-... Dont answer that. It was acting, and I got paid 20$-... Okay, this is really making me look bad.. Uhm. Moving on.


I hate taking pictures its Stone Mountain, It's so bland and nearly colorless. Do I always have to go to the Town's border just to find some life?

                                                                   Weird Statue Thingy....

                                                                  Blue Cars!... Yaaay.. :c

I mean. I have to walk like 45 minutes to Memorial Drive JUST to get a decent colorful picture in Clarkston. And everyone knows I hate going to that city. But it is fun crossing the streets back and forth saying.
"I'M IN CLARKSTON!" 
"NOW I'M IN STONE MOUNTAIN!
"... Oh MY GODDD. I'm back in Clarkston
"... STONE MOUNTAINN!" (Okay. Maybe only I do this.... but..)


So yeah. The Grammys were tonight. I'm not gonna rant on it. But Justin Bieber or Drake should have won Best New Artist...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews