Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skype can hurt a bitch.

I dont understand a damn thing about guys, lets see. Im on skype with this dude I met at church last year, lets name him "Xavior". Blah blah, hes trying to get me to strip ETC. I was in the living-room with my brother, so I didnt. After him begging for 5 minutes, I take off my shirt, bra. etc.. He talks about some test I passed... I dont even know. then after that he reminds me about how Im sinning, Which I really dont understand, because the things we've done in the past 2 months, we've both sinned like crazy.

And then after him saying that, I break the news, I'm confused about my faith in christianity.
Hes like "Ohhh... well. we cant flirt or date because I wanted a christian girl'" Im like... Wtf?
And then hes talking about we cant flirt or date unless Im a christain- or I do whatever he asks..
Im like "uhmm.. I need to think about it..." But hey, hes a church boy, I should have expected this

Then he shuts off his webcam and mentions about he was about to cry, Shit. I was doing the same.
He logs off, and we start texting, hes talking about how he wants a christian girl and blah blah.
As much as I hate it... I know where hes coming from.
I remember my mom telling me this, somewhere in the bible (Hey. I havent read the scripture for myself yet, dont judge me...) it mentions how a christian is supposed to date/marry another christian.

He also mentions how we've fucked up alot in the past 2 months and we need to get our shit together, and AFTER i apparently become a christain we'll talk about our relationship. I tell him im confused etc I thought he loved me. And this is something I remember for sure.. "I do, you dont see it now, but you will".
He texted back and said he'd explain tomorrow. This was like at 1am last night

Honestly, Hes asked me to be his girlfriend before, At the time I didnt want a relationship- all I wanted was a fuck-buddy because I knew I was one of his many chicks, so I thought he'd be with that.
I'm actually practically in love with this other guy. Xavior said he wanted to be friends until everything worked out, I didnt know loosing him would hurt so much though......

But I got to point some things out, I AM a christian, I was raised in the church, my parents are christians, I live my life by the bible 45% of the time, I just get confused if god is really there sometimes. But urg... his strict christian teachings....


-Sigh- I think I got Acoustic trauma from all the music I blasted in my ear last night.... o___o

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews