Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Friday, February 11, 2011

This Valentine is just a mad epic failure... Yo!

I wish he knew it, but I'd love to be his Valentine...
But I unless I'm having sex with him later Monday night, He doesnt want shit to do with me.

Sad... We used to be in "Love" I was freaking crazy about him. Damn, A lifestyle of Kush, Alcohol and sex can really mess a person up eh? (Before you ask, I'm not really sure what Kush is either. its some type of drug, Weed most likely. Too lazy to google.) Honestly, I blame the Rap Industry. People say it doesnt influence people to do ignorant things- It influences the confused, ignorant and lonely to do ignorant things though unfortunately. Getting down to the topic of this entry...


That one friend you want to hit in the face because....  He/She keeps flirting with your friend. Example. My friends I know from Homeschool... I hate when my freaking friends from CHS flirt with them? Lets just say- I know how my friends from CHS are, Horrid Boyfriend/Girlfriends. And Hey, I've known my Homeschooled friends since 3rd+ grade. I dont want them getting hurt. And I'm willing to beat someones ass if they do. Like lets call him. Devin, A friend from Homeschool, Extremely Nice guy. This girl I know from CHS lets call her Latisha. (I'm gonna give her a ghetto name... because honestly. Thats what she is. Sorry for judging people God.)  Whenever she sees him, shes all on him. Saying something along the lines of this.
"Dammmmnnn. Dis boy up hur gat meh sprunggg. and heh dun knuh whu he izz. i want him tuh beh weh meh buh..... heh uhp onn suh udda guh.... i'mma jushh ghett uhhh quick fuckk niqqa. suhone dat can gitt muhhh wehhhh fo a minnn......"


If your wondering what the hell I just typed, its a language called Ebonics.... Yes. Ebonics. I'll translate for the people that actually have intelligence and can feel their brain cells dying slowly from just reading that statement.


"Damn, I really like this guy, He doesnt know that I like him though, I want to date him, but hes with someone else. Im just going to have a one-night stand with a African-American male to relieve some of my hormones."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews