Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sugar-Coating and Dormtainment!

In love with a friend's ex, this should go smoothly..........

I must share my most recent obbession.
Dormtainment!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F67yDqCWMH8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F67yDqCWMH8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

(Damn... C.Milli and Mike3G are hottttt..)

Oh and also.... People stop saying

"Its not Mexican! Its Festive!"
"Its not Black! Its Urban!"
"Its not Asian! Its Oriental!"
"Its not Caribbean! Its Exotic!"
WTF. People will you Stop sugar-coating everything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews