Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

How to properly sext.


DONT SMILE IN A DAMN DICK PIC.
DONT SMILE IN A FUCKING PUSSY/TIT PIC EITHER.A
Actually. Dont show your face, AT ALL.
(I would show you lovely examples of how to safety sext, but then this blog would be considered "Age 18 and up")

But I will give you a lovely guide.


WHEN SEXTING A PERSON YOU HARDLY KNOW, OR JUST MET.
1. Do not, and I mean do not show your face. ever. who knows what the hell they'll do with that picture.
2. Take the picture in dim light. Why? Uhhh. You dont know the person, #Duh
3. Dont do it at all in the first place (But I know that ya'll dont listen, So just follow the tips)

WHEN SEXTING A TRUSTED PERSON, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND. ETC.
1. Yeahhh... I still wouldnt show my face, Especially if you date the type of guys I do- the idiot would probably lose his/her phone somewhere. 
2. Get that pic as high quality as possible, shoot. Stand on top of the damn bathroom counter near the light!
(The owner of FauxVanityHorror is not responsible for any injuries caused by the stupid shit she encourages and or does on a daily basis.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews