Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE NEXT DUDE THAT COMES UP TO ME ASKING FOR ANY SEXUAL FAVOR WHAT SO EVER IS GETTING A GLASS BOTTLE SHOVED INTO THEIR FUCKING HEAD. I don't give a damn WHO asks either.
-Deep breath-
Now....
I shall explain.

What the hell is with these guys that swear there my best friends, or they love me. but only use me for sex?!
I've had countless guys say
"Your my best friend! I love you, blah blah" but whenever I deny that we meet up just so I can suck him off, hes mad at me for x days.
And then Nathan swears he loves me, but what is the ONLY thing he wants to talk about?
SEX! Gahh. I dont have time the time or patience to fuck with these guys anymore.
URG!.

...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews