Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Uhhh.. I dont Twerk. (Rant Two)

I'm gonna rant on this again.
WHAT IS WITH DEKALB COUNTY GUYS AND TWERKING?
I swear, Its retarded. I was talking to my... uh Friend with rare benefits. (In other words- I just tease him... Hey, at least I admit it.)
He looks at me and says.
"Dayum mami, ass on point in them jeans... you gotta twerk for me today iight?"
Uhhh... Like I said before. I dont find my ass flappin' in some dudes face sexy.
Now I can twerk, I choose not to -____-
(And before anyone freaks out because "Innocent little Krissy twerked on someone!" I declined, like usual )

And I told my mom (The PG story anyway.) And shes like,
"WELL KRISTA! Black guys like big asses... Thats what attracted your father."
While I was screaming EWWWW like a child. I thought.
But dude, my ass isnt big. At all. Compared to most the black girls i know, Its small.
But ooh. Lovely fashion tips for ladies who are not aware....
Pockets, mhm. Totally make your ass look bigger.
<3

I'm tired... reading through old Facebook messages me between me and a Ex... -sigh-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews