Hewwo. Just gonna give a short description...

- All names are disguised
- Yes theres some profanity in some posts
- If you find something offensive, or incorrect, simply email me, and if your not a douchebag about it, I might change it.
- I track I.P's......
- No Stealing.
- If you want to link exchange, Email me, Or comment any post.
Thaaaaanks. :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Orgasmic Chickens, Emo Kroger Employees & Dacryphilia

(And yes. The person in the picture to the left is Scene King "Screaming Derren") How Bizzare is my next statement? About 30 minutes ago I was walking back from the Shell that I live down the street from. I was trying to pull my cell phone from my pocket, and I tripped- Mhm. And landed on my arm. I turn around to see what it was- A chicken. I’m 100% serious. It was a freaking chicken. Oh to make the situation more annoying the chicken started having a Spazz Attack/Orgasm/Fit. Oh what was my reaction? FLEEEE. .___. I’m just wondering…. Where the HELL do you find a chicken in Stone Mountain!? ….- Speaking of oddness in Stone Mountain.
And the award for the longest permed hair on a male goes to! That unhelpful Black emo employee at my local Kroger that blankly stares at you before resuming whatever he was doing when you ask him a question! This isnt the freaking first time I encountered this guy. Today I asked him. “Does this store carry hair bows?” he stares at me for like 7 seconds, then continues mopping. o___o;…. Hes kind of hot actually, but hes at least 18, I highly doubt hes interested in Jailbait. And theres anothe-. Anywho.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/study-finds-womens-tears-reduce-mens-arousal?click=cos_new No. Really. Men don’t spring boners when they see women cry? Shocker!  -Unless their into Dacryphilia
-Flee-♥.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews